1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas More than 1 comp night?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Drewmama, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Drewmama

Drewmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you use the MyVegas rewards for 2 free nights in a row?

2. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only if you have made purchases and can see 2 night rewards. You can't do 2 - 1 day rewards. Only one room reward every 30 days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I see someone say this every so often and it's not true. For years, I've been booking multiple free room awards in the span of a week. As recently as the first half of May, I booked 2 nights at Aria and one day at Bellagio in a seven-day span, with four days in between.

4. Drewmama

Drewmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you have a 2 day award for the Aria or 2 1-day awards?

5. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

A two-night reward.

From my experience you have to wait 3 days in between using room rewards. This idea that you can only use one room reward every 30 days has never been true for me.

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    were they both myvegas rewards? the 72 hours applies between mlife comps or mlife and myvegas. Yes that works. But you are the first I have seen say you booked 2 myvegas rewards with 3 days apart let alone even booking a 2nd myvegas room when you have an existing booking. I've even seen some say they were able to book a myvegas and an mlife comp back to back without any days between.

7. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    listen guys, I'm not a confused person. I have never received an M-Life comp, I don't gamble in Las Vegas. Maybe $20 or $50 or $100 here and there on a sports game or parlay, but not the tables and not the slots. I don't get free rooms from M-Life because of gambling.

I get free rooms from MyVegas only (Wynn slots too).

I used a two-room comp at Aria on Tuesday & Wednesday.

My friend used a two-room comp at Aria for Thursday & Friday.

I used a two-room comp at Encore on Saturday and Sunday.

I used a one room comp at Bellagio on Monday.

This is not the first time I've used multiple MyVegas comps in a one-week period. I have done this at least five times in the past few years.

Regarding the bold part, I didn't book the second comp (Bellagio) while the two-night Aria comp was active. I booked it four days after my Aria stay was completed.

I understand that some people say that room rewards don't show up while you're in the Vegas region because Playstudios detects your location and blocks room rewards from showing up. This has never been the case for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are screenshots of my email confirmations. I edited out the confirmation numbers.

Aria 2.JPG

Bell1.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done the same. I cannot purchase the second room reward until I check into the first. But I sure have been able to book it in the same week.

I always encourage people to try and never hear back if it worked or didn't so I stopped saying it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fascinating. Thanks for the info.