1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mob Museum

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Annie Vegas, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

If this is in the wrong category forgive me, I don't know where it would go.

Has anyone been to the new Mob Museum? Can anyone tell me where it is specifically and whether it is really good? I went to the Tropicana one last year and was disappointed to say the least.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm into history so I had a great time. I also had plenty of time during my stay. If I was only there for one or two days I might have skipped it. It is near downtown which is pretty dead during the day, so I might go a couple hours before it closes then go hang out on Fremont and maybe get dinner.

It takes about two hours. Well worth it.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mob Museum is well worth a visit. It's not one of those "road show" things like Bodies or Titanic. It's a permanent, stand-alone fixture in Downtown Las Vegas - just a block North of Fremont Street.

Bill

5. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I loved the Mob Museum. Spent a couple of hours there in April and we'll go again next month.

Lots of information and displays. Probably would take a few visits to take it all in. Definitely a museum, not a showy entertainment gimmick.

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We enjoyed it very much, as well. I got a yearly pass for $25.00 and my son got in for $10.00 (regularly $18.00 each). When we come back next year before the year is up, my pass will still be good and my son can get in for $10.00 again.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.