1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mob Museum Hopes To Open May 31, If Restrictions Lifted

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sonya, May 20, 2020.

1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mob Museum Hopes To Open May 31, If Restrictions Lifted

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/mob-museum-ready-to-open-may-31-if-state-lifts-restrictions/

The Mob Museum is prepared to reopen on Sunday, May 31, but only if the state and local authorities lift general restrictions put in place when Gov. Sisolak issued the shutdown in mid-March.

When it reopens, the nonprofit organization will have new health protocols in place, developed in accordance with the CDC and Southern Nevada Health District guidelines.

“We eagerly look forward to welcoming back our guests and we have taken the utmost care to ensure that they, along with our team members, can enjoy the safest possible Museum environment. Our commitment to preserving history, fostering public discourse, and providing enriching, one-of-a-kind experiences remains unchanged.”

Click through for the full list of policies.

Masks are required while you are in the museum.

This is kind of cool.
    Now I want some Mob Museum Hand Sanitizer.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't visited in a while but there are definitely some rooms in the museum that are significantly smaller than others so it'll be interesting to see how things will work.

Great place though. I might have to add the museum to my list to visit again, hopefully in August.

Celebrating Life & My Birthday In a Different But Special Way
    • Like Like x 2