1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife - Why Am I Still Pearl?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Mikey07, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mrs Mikey and I were over in June/July and got to Pearl. I was thinking that we would drop back to Blue at the beginning of the month but that hasn't happened. Will we lose Pearl status before we go back next August?

We're thinking of booking our room through Mlife and we get a better rate being Pearl, so it would be good to know how long we've got to think about it.

Ta.

2. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You keep Pearl for 2 years but your points will Zero annually, ie, we are Pearl from last October until next September (status expires Sept 2017) but we have zero tier points as we didn't go back before end September this year.....

3. Bonnie60

Bonnie60 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No you will not drop back. You must have played enough in July. We are gold and I was thinking the same thing. oh no we are going to drop back to pearl, so I called and was told we played enough in April and agai in July to keep our status Gold. Hope we get enough points to stay Gold for next year.
    It took us for ever to make Gold, I am talking years , but we finally made it but will more than likely loss it next year.

Happy Vegas everyone

4. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers folks. So we'll have 12 days in August to try and get to Gold :beer:

Presumably we'll get tier points just for making the booking?

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they post Tier Credits right away for the deposit, if that's what you mean. Even if they did, they'd get backed out if you canceled.

But if you do stay, you'll get 25 Tier Credits for every $1 of your hotel bill (including the deposit). Some of them might not post until the credit card charge hits your account a few days after you check out.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  6. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. That would pretty much take us to Gold on its own!

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your current tier level stays Pearl, but the Tier Credits reset back to 0. If you spend and gamble enough to get to get to 75K points during your trip, that will get you to Gold.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With mlife when you advance a tier you are that tier for the rest of the MLIFE year which resets on October 1 plus the next year. Your points go to zero on October 1 but you still enjoy the tier benefits while you reearn your points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.