1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife tier credits. How?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pressitagain, Jun 12, 2019.

1. pressitagain

pressitagain High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t understand Mlife at all.

I just came back from Vegas. A 4 night stay at Park MGM. Not much out of pocket spend as everything was comped.

I paid 3.27 for a tip at checkout. My slots coin in was 62k. Coin out was 58k for the trip. No jackpots. Table play was minus 75 bucks. Loss was for 6200 for the trip. More mike 4500. Which was good. Craps for 3 hours where I walked away with about 1700.

I have 146k in tier credits from one trip. How in the world is that possible?

2. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see nothing unusual.
    Mlife is 3 dollars coin in for 10 tier credits. But for special slots, 10 dollars for 10 tier credits.
    Your result perfectly in that range, mostly regular slot, some special slots

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 TCs for every $3 coin-in on slots, so that's close to 207,000 TCs right there. You must have had some VP or specialty slots mixed in. Those are both 1 TC per $1 coin-in.

~30 TCs per $1 of theo on tables. So $100/hand at BJ should get you at least 1,500 TCs per hour and $100/hand at craps should get you about 2,500 per hour.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. pressitagain

pressitagain High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the most tier credits that I have ever received. I played basically the same as I always do.

Typically there are 2 of us. And we get half as many TCs. With the same bankroll. Same amount of table play for me. The wife doesn’t gamble. BUT. Half as many tier credits.

I understand the variance of the slots. But twice as many tier credits for one person vs 2. It didn’t make sense. This is why I asked.

My next question would be. Using the original numbers. I received 400 in RC. 450 in free play and a nighthawk suite at park. Am I overcomped or under? This part, is more curiosity than anything.