1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Royal Offer is Back (Ends 3/31/18)

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by eliza, Sep 14, 2017.

1. tornadobox

tornadobox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just re-read through my Aria $25 FreePlay reward in my MyVegas wallet, it doesn't state that it can't be used with other MLife Reward offers...so I'm hoping I'm good to use it. Guess I'll find out! I booked 2 nights at Aria through the Royal Offer.

2. durinae

durinae Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used this to get booked at Bellagio for my first time. I'm so excited! <3

3. Nikkilucy

Nikkilucy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. New here, just introduced myself on the other area. This offer looks amazing & I have registered on the royal site. My question is, is this a frequent offer? My next travel will probably be June 2018 & wondered if its likely this offer would come up again? Thanks all.

4. rezmike

rezmike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see in the T&C it mentions the resort credit applies to participating restaurants only, anyone know which ones are typically included? Mainly interested if the buffets and room service can apply

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should be available again for your June 2018 trip. Don't expect to see an extension of the rates until January or February though.

It's typically the restaurants owned and operated by the hotel, which will be different for each hotel. The easiest way it to ask at check in what you can use the credit for and the check in clerk will be glad to offer that info. But, as for buffets and room service, yes.

6. Nikkilucy

Nikkilucy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that, I will wait and see!

7. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked this at Mandalay Bay during my trip through back in June and the restaurant choices were disappointing. Does anybody know which restaurants you can eat at if you book at Monte Carlo? Thanks!

8. nfcwestbest

nfcwestbest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was also wondering about the Monte Carlo choices. There website says the buffets been closed. So I couldn't see any breakfast options. .

..also I wanted to mention at the Mirage last year they wouldn't let me combine offers. I was told if I used the bogo coupon from Las Vegas Advisor I couldn't charge the buffets to my room. So then I charged full rate $70 to my room and saved the coupon for the following day....only to find out the coupon wouldn't be accepted because it was father's day. :(

Boyd Comps
    My brother's comp
  9. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's really a great deal. We used it back in June at the Mirage and used it for California Pizza Kitchen, The Pantry, the buffet and Ricky Martin tickets. My daughter and I did two separate reservations so we ended up with $300 in credits.

10. troels

troels Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a 4 night stay next week at the Bellagio (following on from 3 nights at the Aria).

I managed to get a fantastic price of just over $900 AUD including the resort fees. This offer would cost me around $1067 AUD inc fees but obviously would give me $200 USD resort credit. Wondering if its worth cancelling and rebooking.

Alternatively I guess my partner and I could do two separate 2-night bookings and end up with $200 credit each? I'm assuming we shouldn't try to link the bookings if we did this? Not sure I'd want the hassle of checking out and in again.

I presume you can't use these credits towards the actual resort fees? I'm not sure we could actually manage to get through $400 USD at the resort restaurants as we already have a few plans via Groupon and MyVegas bookings.

11. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can link the reservations at checkin and both use the resort credit. Only the first 200 must be used the first two days, the second 200 the next two days. And probably you Will need to go down to after the first two days to make sure they Apply the credit. But they Will.

• Like Like x 1
  12. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a 2 night stay at the Mirage for a total of 190 (including resort fees). 150 bucks to spend there while I'm at it? SWEET DEAL! Anybody know which restaurants you're able to use it at while there? Mandalay Bay's offerings were pretty limited. Thanks!

13. dis220

dis220 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the Royal Offer at the Mirage over the summer. I was able to use the credit at every restaurant I visited (buffet, burger place, CPK, the Pantry) and every bar. I think it can also be used at the spa. Just make sure you call down every morning to confirm that the charges have been credited; I had to do that every day.

14. gs32794

gs32794 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just cancelled PH reservation and booked 2 nights MGM for $185 incl tax and fees. It cost me $40 more but picked up the $150 credit. I've never has resort credit, so....

- can the resort credit be used for Love or Zumanity tickets?
    - can I use it for breakfast on day I leave as long as I haven't checked out yet?
    - càn I used it at other mLife proerties if I charge to room?

Thanks, all.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  15. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure, but if so, you would have to purchase them on site and charge them to your room.
    Yes
    No.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. eliza

eliza Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure on using the credit for tickets.
    You should be able to use it for breakfast on departure day as long as you haven't checked out of the room.
    Usually, the resort credit is only good at the hotel you are staying at --- but Mirage might actually be the one exception to that - I've heard reports that Mirage allows the credit to be used at any MLife restaurant. Unfortunately, I don't know if you'll get confirmation on that until check in.

ETA: That's what I get for posting before reading the whole thread --- basically exactly what SH0CK said above.

17. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the credit for Ricky Martin tickets back in June(we were staying at the Mirage). The Mirage did tell us that we could use it at other hotels but they would subtract any Mirage charges first regardless of what order you did it. I also checked my bill every morning to make sure the charges were not showing up. We had to have the bill corrected twice, but they took care of everything.

18. LV2GMBL

LV2GMBL Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this post! Hubby and I just booked for our March stay. I was not a Crown and Anchor member but I signed up so I will have a membership number if I'm asked for it. We have stayed at Aria before but thought it would be out of our budget for this trip. The $200 resort credit tipped us in the right direction to make the reservation. Also using several MyVegas rewards.....Yippeeeee!!

19. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    People on the MyVegas Friends facebook page who have used the royal offer say that the resort credit is good at any MLife property, not just the one you're staying at.

YMMV

20. tornadobox

tornadobox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a follow-up on my experience with this at Aria, at the MLife Rewards/Gold/Platinum check-in I was told that the credit was only good at Aria's restaurants and bars. I didn't press my luck and ate/drank at Aria so that I wouldn't have any issues.