1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Royal Offer Extended (Ends 7/31/18)

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by eliza, Sep 14, 2017.

1. rogue

rogue Tourist

It looks like its an issue with non-US issued cards. There is a work around which allows you to book - set your country to US, select any state and for the postcode just use the numbers from your postcode and pad it with 0's to hit 5 charas (so if you had a post code of A123AA enter your zipcode as 12300) and it should process - note that this may only work with Amex issued cards, I think visa and mastercard do country validation.

I'm not sure theres any reason that doing this would cause any issues as long as the charge appears on the card.

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's interesting, and quite peculiar. I remember I booked a room at Vdara earlier this year, and had no problem.

Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.

If they don't release any myVegas 2 nights for the first couple days in July, I will try doing what you suggested.

Another month in paradise...
    Back to the Cosmo!
  3. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just rebooked for my Bellagio stay....same room prices as previous offer, but now have $200 Resort Credit. First WIN of the trip! :thumbsup:

Trip with the Boys
    • Like Like x 1
  4. VivaSladeVegas

VivaSladeVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to confirm and maybe get some recent experiences....

If you're booking a C&A room for two days and then a MyVegas room immediately following for two days (at the Mirage in this case)...

It counts as a four night stay allowing me to use MyVegas Freeplay? (100+50+25)
    The resort credit can probably only be used at Mirage?
    Would I need to use that resort credit on the first two nights, as in during only the Crown and Anchor part of the booking?

I could use this to add two nights to the beginning of a MyVegas stay for about $220 and it would give me $150 RC and (possibly) $175 Freeplay.

Cosmo, Bally's, Golden Gate, Mirage
  5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes.

• Agree Agree x 1