1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Royal Offer Extended (Ends 7/31/18)

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by eliza, Sep 14, 2017.

1. lopr2015

lopr2015 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it common for the prices to fluctuate on the MLife Royal offer? I have been watching it off and on for a couple of weeks and have yet to book rooms for trip in a week. Been looking at NYNY. Seems like prices went up over the weekend. I was going to wait till Monday to book to see if they dropped again... any thoughts?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just like any offer, it's supply and demand.

The good thing with this offer is you can cancel for a full refund if it's 48-72 hours before check in, so you can always rebook the same offer then cancel the old reservation if the rate goes down.

3. Anndi626

Anndi626 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoever posted this thread, a big thank you as my mom got in on this offer for her April trip. One happy lady for the 100.00 at the MC.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  4. nfcwestbest

nfcwestbest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recommended this link for a friend and to my surprise the crown and anchor society free sign up is gone...now they sign you up automatically after you go on a Royal Carribean Cruise. . If you have gone on a cruise with them in the past but not previously signed up, you can call Royal Carribean to register.
    I know as previously mentioned no one seems to ask for your member number. It would be a Royal pain if someone booked using the link and got asked for their member number at the hotel when they dont have one.

Boyd Comps
    My brother's comp
  5. Laugh

Laugh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just had a trip 3/17-20th at the Vdara and used the offer. They didn't ask for anything. All they said when I checked in was, "and you have the Royal offer $150 resort credit, nice." I said thanks and went on my way. Charged food to my room, and room service, bam, used all 150.

Good Friend's Bachelor Party!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had a trip 3/30 - 4/1 at Mandalay Bay and used the offer. They didn't ask for anything. When I was checked in, they said be sure to use your $150 resort credit from the Royal offer during the 1st two days of your stay, since I had combined it with a back to back MyVegas 2 free nights. So problem at all with charging food to my room and all of the $150 was used. Super easy.

7. romeocasido

romeocasido Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL You had the same exact trip i booked but i ended up canceling it because i couldn't make it. You must have been price watching like me... At one time the price for MBay that weekend was around $70 a night which was when i booked it.

That plus your myvegas nights you really came out like a bandit. Good job.

8. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We expecting may dates anytime soon? I have 5 night at mgm in may. I have a $75 credit. Was hoping to split it with this and have $150 for 3 days and the $75 for the other 2. Thats allowed right? I thibk I've used 2 different codes before on the same trip

9. forevercamimom

forevercamimom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope the offer is extended into May and June! I can't seem to get the $75 deal to book correctly. i do have 2-2night comps via myvegas.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  10. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used this offer and a other offer back to back on consecutive bookings? I'm staying 4 nights Can I use this for 2 days and use another offer I found online for another 2 days?

I remember doing this a few years ago but reading the fine print is making me think it may not be possible anymore

11. EugeneChoi

EugeneChoi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this in June with the Bellagio for two nights and then Aria for two nights, $400 total resort credit. I did not run into any problems and booked with one mLife account. I wrote a trip report if you’re interested in any other details.

To clarify, I used the Royal offer twice, one for each resort, back to back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you use this offer if you booked over the phone? Or do you have to book through their website?

13. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I've also done this with no issue.

I need to know if it's okay to stay at the same hotel and boom this offer for 2 days and then book another offer for the other 2 days. I also have a $75 offer through another code.

BTW it's been updated to July now. Should I book my whole trip with this deal or risk it and split them

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  14. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just tried booking up a couple nights before I move to Cosmo, and it wouldn't accept any of my cards.

Anyone else had problems with the Aria website?

Back to the Cosmo!
  15. forevercamimom

forevercamimom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's extended!! Was able to book this morning!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just called and got a confirmation of the decrease in price :headbang:

17. rogue

rogue Tourist

Is anyone having a problem booking? For Bellagio I'm getting

Sorry, we failed to process your payment. Please check your credit card information.

18. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had the same yesterday, when I tried booking Aria.

Tried a couple times, with several cards.

Back to the Cosmo!
  19. chinlover

chinlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you posters! I just booked at Bellagio with no problem. I was able to get a Fri thru Sun stay for May cheaper then my Bally's rez plus a $200 Resort credit. My husband and I are :)

20. Lro

Lro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much! I just booked directly with the Bellagio by phone and modified our original reservation in June....We saved on the overall rate for the same category of room (Fountain View King) and now we have the $200 resort credit...AWESOME!

(When the Bellagio rep. asked for a code, I simply said that I had received the "Royal Caribbean International Crown and Anchor" offer and she applied all of the detail, including the resort credit, to our existing reservation.)

Thanks again, this forum is wonderful! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1