1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Resort Fee on comped room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Gobluebrad, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbyh

bobbyh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked at MGM Grand with two comped days and I am still being charged for resort fees; I loathe paying for things I don't use but my time is too valuable to spend time arguing to get them removed.

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This

Ive had offers from MLife that seemed almost identical, but one required resort fee, one didnt.

Only added info I have is know your offer and pay attention to confirmation. Ive booked offers with no resort fee an received confirmation email saying I would owe resort fee. I called, they apoligized, stated confirmations auto generated with universal content. She couldn't even generate a correct confirmation email; instead she sent an email that said "you will owe no resort fee on upcoming stay.

More recently, all of my offers require that I pay resort fee. Particularly any offer promoted via Mlife website.

3. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No Mlife experience,
    is there really no tier that will guarantee you won't pay resort fee, it all depends per offer?
    [​IMG]

I take higher food chain to mean property, not tier?

4. Pingu

Pingu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the standard offer that others seem to be getting for the 4 nights comp with 100/75 F&B/Freeplay but over the 7 nights i booked the total for the resort fees is $125.85 which seems to be some kind of discounted resort fee but not really sure how they've worked it out

5. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that sounds like no resort fee on the comps, but yes for the 3 nights paid...

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Pingu

Pingu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah yes, that makes total sense, i didn't even think of that :goofy::goofy: So the NYNY resort fee is around $40 then?

7. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that's what my stays are in the summer, it shows you the RF averaged out over the whole stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.