1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Reservation Issue

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Chiefstinkbutt, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Chiefstinkbutt

Chiefstinkbutt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had originally planned to stay at Aria 10/11-10/14, but had to postpone to 10/25-10/29. Our host updated the stay, and it is reflected correctly on the website, but the app still shows the original reservation (even today, when we would’ve already checked out). Host says the app is bad sometimes, but I would like to see it updated on the app for when we are there…

any suggestions? I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your host is right. The app is bad sometimes. Or really, always. Print the confirmation from the website, and since your host told you he has you covered as well, I wouldn't worry.

3. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The host is human and based on what I’ve read here they aren’t always good. If you’re worried I would call the resort and confirm. Depending on what you’re looking at, the app and website might be showing different things and not necessarily everything. All the app shows for me is my next reservation. Maybe the host created a new reservation instead of updating the original. I’d be worried about any no show charge if that were the case. Or if it counts against future offers.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Host says you got it.
    The website says you got it.

App has not updated.

• Agree Agree x 1