1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife points not posted for purchase?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was in LV in February and stayed and played entirely at CET properties (well played at Cosmo and Wynn also I guess). Usually I do have some mlife play - but all we did this time was eat at Lemongrass in Aria. I went ahead and gave them my mlife card thinking I might as well get the points for buying the meal (around $250 for four). Never had any point post - I keep track and my mlife points are exactly what they were before the trip.

I really just try to stay at least at Pearl on mlife so I can park there for free if I want. Probably not a big deal to get these points but I think it is 6,250 (25 * $250 right?) - which is 1/4 of the way to renewing Pearl.

Question is what is the best way to raise this. Do I call and ask about it? Is there an email address I should use to send them a copy of the credit card receipt? I will be back in LV in April and thought maybe I could just ask at an Mlife desk then and take the CC receipt with me? Or is that too late for them to make an adjustment?

Obviously not a big deal - but this is also not the first time I have not gotten points on an mlife purchase - seems to happen alot. So thought I would ask about the easiest way to inquire about this if others have had similar issues?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, the first thing I would do in inquire via email.

[email protected]

They will give the best advice.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  3. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had credits added by taking the receipt to both the Mlife and TR desks. Also had credits added on my TR by emailing receipt to support (Mlife probably similiar)..

4. lalala

lalala Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same problem from my Feb trip.On the last day the Mlife desk was extremely busy,so I would have to call in at a later date After a couple of weeks ,I called the 800 number,was put on hold,and cut off.After a number of tries,I spoke to an individual who understood exactly what I needed and put me on hold.I am assuming that they are adjusting my points while I wait.Lord and behold ,another operator picks up and tells me that I cant do this over the phone.She said we need an email with confirmation dates in order to correct.She mention that the Nevada gaming commission laws prohibit this.Now I sense smoke blowing up my ass and get really annoyed.I take down the email address in preparations for sending my story.I never sent the email but I called customer service to explain my situation,and they probably gave it to someone knowledgeable to check and correct.I was happy because we were talking about 10000 points.The 800 mlife number is not that helpful but the customer service 800 number is.Goodluck

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't wait until April, I'd get on it right away. I've asked for adjustments a couple of times for missed credits, once in person and once by email and I got them both times.

upload_2018-3-13_6-21-4.png
    upload_2018-3-13_6-21-59.png

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also one other tip - I bought Terry Fator tix prior to my last trip. I bought them on Ticketmaster, I can't remember if the MLife website redirected me to Ticketmaster to make the purchase. I know that was happening for some time, but they may have integrated purchases completely inside the MLife system by now.

After the show, I took my receipt and tix to the MLife desk to ask for the tier credits. I only ended up getting 1/2 of the TCs I should have, so I emailed. They gave me the rest of the TCs but also said their policy is that they don't give any TCs for Ticketmaster purchases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.