1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Platinum Experience

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got mlife Platinum this year for the first time and had a quick stay at Vdara last month. They gave me the letter with the Platinum Experience options (shark reef, Secret Garden etc.) but I did not use it. Going back this month but staying at Planet Hollywood. I still have the platinum experience letter and it does not have any date on it - can I use that letter to do one of those things on this trip? Do they check when you show them the letter that you are currently staying at an MGM property?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this is still a thing? I would love to be able to do the shark reef during our stay at MB in May, but the thrill has COMPLETELY worn off of trying to find it on myVegas when it isn't sold out.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure. When I have used those letters in the past, they would ask for the letter as well as my card. Then they did something on the computer. Not sure if they were just recording the visit or checking to see if I was actually staying at one of their resorts (I always was when I used the letter though)

4. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used the "letter " 3 times. Twice I believe they asked for my room number and might have verified I was staying on their computer. the other they just gave me tix and entry.

2022 First Escape
  5. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so as ALWAYS with mlife...its hit or miss !!!!

2022 First Escape
  6. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will ask you for your room number at the hotel that gave it to you - so you probably not be able to use it if you are staying at PH

7. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I suppose I could give them the room number I had at Vdara last month :). Doesn't sound like it will work though - and not worth going to the trouble just to get rejected as I am certain I would not want to pay for any of the options - just would consider going if it is free.

8. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never had to get a new paper, or a paper in general. It's not the paper that verifies your eligibility. Or else I'd be printing and selling these to randoms, lol.
    Anyways, you can use the same paper. When you go to whichever attraction you decide, they'll check your status on their computer. Easy Squeezy.
    I like the Bellagio Art Museum if there's something interesting.
    If not that, then the Secret Garden. It's cool seeing tigers, dolphins and a panther (I think). You can see them fairly closely.

9. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah the letter doesn’t expire ,,, I must have 1/2 letters I just don’t need em (I don’t even ask for it when I check in they jut give it to me if they “remember” it lol) about 3 trips ago after getting the letter I asked for 1 more (front desk didn’t had any issues) because we had party of 4 going on NYNY rollercoaster (which we used it)

10. Bertie52

Bertie52 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What exactly is the mlife platinum experience and how do you receive it

11. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't exactly keep a copy. But I found this online. Looks about the same from the last time I got it. If the check-in agent is attentive to your status and remembers they'll give you this paper at check-in. If they don't, you can ask them for it.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bertie52

Bertie52 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for explaining this to me. I will ask about this when I check in.

13. Vegasbang69

Vegasbang69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last July they told me they didn’t offer that anymore during checkin

14. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

We got it as recently as early Feb but sometimes they forget and you have to ask. However, we used to be able use it even if we weren't staying at an MGM property but the last one we got said that you have to present a room key. We haven't used them lately but we often used to save them and take friends but it seems that's no longer the case.

15. KN1GHT

KN1GHT Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if it's worth it, but possibly booking a comped room for that day at Excalibur and using mobile check in could work. As long as there are no resort fees attached it could still be technically free. May even have resort credit or freeplay attached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.