1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Partnership with Celebrity Cruises

Discussion in 'Comps' started by luvzmuzik, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greetings!

I know that MLife has had a partnership with Royal Caribbean cruise line for some time now, but I just learned that they've also partnered with Celebrity to make an annual complimentary cruise available to Platinum and Noir members. If this is old news, my apologies! But I thought I'd share the info in case there are others who, like me, were uninformed. I assume eligible persons would have a choice between Royal and Celebrity. I called Celebrity this morning to ask about sailing options and was told only that a mailing is going out to eligible members this week with all the information. So, stay tuned. In the meantime, here's some info:
    http://www.mgmresorts.com/celebritycruises/

I also see that it was discussed in Vegas Chatter back in June, but I missed it.
    http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2015/6/25/91331/2905/vegas-travel/M+life+Members+Can+Now+Cruise+the+High+Seas,+Thanks+to+Celebrity+Cruises

Finally, here's the Celebrity number to call for MLife members:
    1-888-858-4478

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's news to me, so thanks. I believe that Celebrity is affiliated with Royal Caribbean, so I'm not that surprised.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its old you can do either one now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.