1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife offer question if one is already booked.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Feedyourhead, Mar 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feedyourhead

Feedyourhead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a trip booked July 12-16. When you already have a trip booked can you see if your offers have changed during the time you’re booked? The only reason I ask is because all the surrounding weeks look different and the week we are booked has gone up. Not sure if there’s an event now or if it’s because we have a room booked. Thanks for any insight!

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your offer will change month to month. Look at the current one you booked and it will change right after the last day to book that offer is. They will somewhat stay the same. Mine change bouncing between 3 or 4 free nights.

Because you need 72 hours between comp stays that time period will always show different around your booked stay. It won't show those dates as being comp'd because of that rule.

If you wanted to add a paid day attached to those free nights call VIP services because the rate will be lower than what shows on the calendar. I was going to add the holiday Saturday to my stay in May. It was advertised over $300 on the calendar because I was booked on the Sunday but was $225 when I called.

If you get a better offer you can always call VIP and they will give you the better stay. For example two trips ago my FP and RC went up a bit a month before my booked stay and I called and they updated me to the higher amount.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have an offer booked and you're logged in:

If you click on the link to whatever your current offer is, and go to the calendar for any hotel, you will find that it will display prices (instead of COMP) starting 3 days before check-in and lasting 2 days after checkout.

So if you have a reservation starting on the 10th and running until the 17th, it will display prices starting on the 7th and running until the 19th. The extra days on each side include the required buffer period.

If it displays prices to you for dates outside of that range, it's probably because they are too expensive for you to get comped.

Most people's offers have been updating monthly although the update that went through this week extends to April 30 instead of March 31.

The retail price may have gone up since you booked, it may not have, I can't tell from your OP whether the offer you booked was a full comp, a discount, or full retail.

4. Feedyourhead

Feedyourhead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a way to know what the offer on your exact days is if they are already booked? Sorry, this is my first time booking through mlife! and it’s just discounted days, none of them were fully comped.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're on a desktop, go to the hotel's website,
    click on the Menu icon at the top left and click Sign into Mlife

upload_2020-3-5_19-57-2.png

After you log in, scroll down below the area where it displays your Points / Express Comps / Freeplay / HGS Points

This is the Itinerary area. It can take several seconds to load. It should show you your reservation and the basic offer terms and I think if you click on the link underneath that, it'll take you someplace you can see your payment details, although I don't think it breaks it down by night.

upload_2020-3-5_19-54-34.png

I don't know how the navigation works on a mobile - if you can find "Itinerary" in the app, it should be there.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.