1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife (Mirage) late checkout.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Chicken Dinner, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Surely this has been asked but I can't find it. And I've done it but can't remember. What time is late checkout for Mlife? Flight leaves at 9:30. I'm torn btw getting a late checkout and ponying up for the extra nite even though I won't use it. The extra night will cost me $140. I think a late checkout is $40. I'm mostly concerned that an extra day on a 4 nite trip, on which I obviously won't gamble will cut my ADT by a 1/5. Which is kind of a big cut. DO you think if I took the room for the nite but then actually checked out (as opposed to just leaving as I usually do) would negate the ADT cut?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife uses a trip, not days to figure your ADT. So, that should be fine.

Late checkout is usually mid afternoon. You might be able to get something later via a host. Depends on what day of the week and how full they are.

3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a late checkout lover! 3:00 pm if available, for $40 if a standard room, usually $80 if a suite. If 3:00 pm is late enough you can just then check your bags till you leave. Have a great trip!

4. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be great if I could get 3-4pm late check out for my upcoming solo trip. It would make things easier as I would like to shower and freshen up before leaving for the airport around 8pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.