1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife latest 4 nights comped rooms

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Drewm1972, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If an offer pops up in the next few days I'm not sure if it'll reflect your recent level of play from a week ago. When I was in Vegas in January and had some good play, it took about 2 months before I got a decent offer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks to me like they are refreshing the expiration dates monthly now.

Given the number of people who got the 4 nights offer, I'd say for a lot of people, especially if it applies to all properties, that is way above a lot of their play levels, at least in terms of the nights. I only got 4 night offers twice 2 or 3 years ago, and both were specific to MGM Grand.

I don't think a small boost in your play would have much of an effect on the Freeplay and Resort Credit portions of your offers.

And I'm not sure how long this 4 nights for everybody thing is going to last. I don't know your play stats, but without knowing them, if you've got dates planned before May, I wouldn't want to let that offer slip through my fingers if you can use all 4 nights.

3. Csm

Csm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't - I'll book it before it expires if nothing else appears

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder how they decide 3 nights vs. 4 nights. As good as my offers were, the only one that offered 4 nights was the Park MGM preview suite. All the rest were 3. Not in any way bitching as I don't need 4 nights. Just curious.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea. I've posted this before, but due to lowered play over the course of a year, my offers had dropped to 1/2 price at Aria and Bellagio and scattered comp nights at the rest, some with no FP and RC and some with smallish amounts. Which was in line with my play. Then boom, 4 nights anywhere, with $100 FP and $50 RC (or more). And a lot of people got the same. Maybe this is a case where they are trying to do some retention of people they feel are slipping away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.