1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mLife - How do you see your comp at different resort for same dates?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Sunshine87, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine87

Sunshine87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am considering changing our Vegas trip to Biloxi. We enjoyed our time at Biloxi a few weeks back, and just think Vegas isn’t going to have the entertainment we are looking for. We don’t really want to do all the flying and such to get to a destination we really can only eat and gamble at when Biloxi is only a 6 hour road trip.

I don’t see true rates (at least I don’t think they are) for Beau Rivage since they seem pretty high, what would be the correct place to contact to see what the best offer is if we were to cancel our 6 nights at Luxor which was fully comped? Last trip we made out there our hotel stay was $80 for 4 nights total. Calling Beau and the rate for this trip for 4 nights would be $575.

Thoughts and tips would be very helpful! Thank you in advance!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a reservation at Aria for two nights in October.

I just logged in and did a trial booking at Beau Rivage and it let me book the same nights comped.

So they appear to have the regions walled off from one another as far as, they don't prevent you from booking comp nights in different regions like they would if you tried to book two different hotels in Vegas for the same nights. I also saw that with MGM Springfield and Borgata. I could book comped nights there when I already had a comp reservation for the same nights in Vegas.

Then I tried booking 6 nights starting 10/15 and this is how a generic non-specified room type (ie. "run of house") got priced:
    upload_2020-8-24_19-10-55.png

and this is how a Deluxe King got priced:
    upload_2020-8-24_19-12-20.png

If you're saying you got quoted $575 for the first 4 nights, it sounds like you can't get any night comped and they're barely even giving you a discount. That might be a mistake by whoever you talked to. Even if your play level is only high enough to get Luxor comped, I think you probably should be able to get at least a good discount at Beau. I could be wrong about that.

Try this:
    • Go to Mlife.com
    • Sign in
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link for Beau
    • Click on the menu icon at the top left of the screen and select "Offers"
    • See if you have an offer (mine was generic, no throw-ins)
    upload_2020-8-24_19-18-42.png

If you have an offer like that, proceed to see what you can get. If you don;t see any offer and the website isn't giving you a discount, the only thing I can think of is that your play level is falling short of some trigger.

I think Luxor prices are currently less than $99 most nights, they're something like $39. So you may be falling in between where they'll comp you a $39 room but not a $99 room.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You really can not compare Beau Rivage to Vegas.

But - call in and ask to see what they can do.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sunshine87

Sunshine87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for awesome instructions! I followed these and my price is even higher than quoted on the phone. Basically a Thursday checkin and Monday checkout is going to be $600. Not much of an offer in my opinion , must have been my lower level of play (not like I’m a High Roller anyways) when I visited about a month or so ago.

We are going to go back to the drawing board on this trip... maybe just stick with Vegas. Vegas does have the bubble craps at least and a lot we haven’t seen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having offers at one Mlife property does not mean you will get them elsewhere.

For example, in Vegas some folks will get Luxor or NYNY but never get Aria or Bellagio offers. Calling in usually does not make much difference.

We get offers with suites in Vegas. The property in DC - almost nothing.

6. Sunshine87

Sunshine87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would have figured they would translate a bit more though different properties. In Vegas my comp offers are for any mgm property, just some have resort fees and some don’t.

Calling never seems to have a better offer at all since they just read what I see on my computer usually. I’ll probably just have to wait, our last time out in Biloxi was about 1 month ago (July 27-31) so maybe offers will be a bit better once it’s tabulated- though I doubt so since I gave hard rock more slot play than Beau. I only did maybe $1500 coin in with slots at Beau, and a few hours of BJ.

Wish I got Beau offers equal to the Vegas offers- it would make it a often destination (maybe it’s good I don’t!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.