1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife hotel specific comps, or lack of ...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rickjt62, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickjt62

rickjt62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

I have some great corporate offers across the board but no hotel specific offers - this is unusual as I usually have both

Has anyone else had this occurring?

I usually use a corporate offer for the first three nights, then come back for another three at the end of the trip

Rick

2. Deppyon240

Deppyon240 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking at the MLife website? I haven't had any property specific offers show there in ages. I suggest calling the VIP services for each hotel directly. That's probably your best bet as they can see corp stuff too, I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gpburdell

gpburdell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week, I had a tier offer (multiple resorts), corporate offer (multiple resorts), and two resort specific offers (Aria and Monte Carlo). There were a couple of other random offers that I don't remember.

I just looked at M Life and the two resort specific offers are gone. Also, my offers page is now full of other stuff (shows, offers for other cities, etc).

So looks like they've made some recent change.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup,pretty much same here.... I usually gets Aria bellagio Mirage MGM specific offers but as of June 1st offers are gone only shows corp offers along with other state MGM property's I'm sure it will come back soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it looks to me like they may have stopped doing property-specific offers, at least ones that show up on the MLife website. I haven't gotten one since last winter. I have gotten a couple of emails for slot tourneys at NYNY (where I've never stayed or played), but those offers don;t show up on MLife. I stayed at Luxor in January and I'd expect to have gotten a property-specific offer from them by now, but never did.

If I go to one of the hotel's websites while I'm logged into MLife, I do see offers that LOOK like property-specific offers, because they say "Your Exclusive [hotel name] Offer," but the offer code is the same as the Corporate offer. The top offer in the screenshot is from the main MLife page and the bottom one is from the Aria hotel page.

upload_2017-6-3_6-5-26.png

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sucks. I blew through a good chunk at Mirage, Monte Carlo, Luxor and Mandalay Bay last 6 months and to have nothing really sucks.

I may consider moving to CET if nothing comes up before September resets.

• Like Like x 1
  7. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty disappointed that my Mlife offers are AARP offers and i'm not even a retired person. MLife get it together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen any property specific offers since last winter also. Mlife does seem like there is sometimes a big lag for offers though. I had on another post here, I played my largest amount last October and went from 3 nights any time any resort to exclusive rates. I was wondering if I was done with Mlife also and planning my transfer to CET. It wasn't until late April this year that I started getting my 3 nights anytime back again.

9. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I stopped receiving offers from Aria and MGM Grand directly over a year ago. I have been consistently getting offers from the Bellagio, although the one that showed up yesterday was gone today. No big deal, as it was exactly the same as my corporate offer.

I guess what stumps me is that especially with Aria - even though I haven't stayed there for a long time, I have dropped in, and dropped a bundle, so you think I would at least get reduced offers. But they just completely cut you off. Same thing with MGM Grand. I stayed there last fall, and gave them a bunch of play for the one night I was there. No offers at all after that - nada. Although I do get the e-mailed invites to slot tournaments.

Luckily, my corporate offer is decent and I can get a suite and $500 in FP at either the MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay - which are the 2 properties I've narrowed my October stay down to.

Sister Trip - New Dates (Again)
  10. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi all, you might recheck. Mine FINALLY came in yesterday. (Direct offers.) Prior to that, it was only my corporate offer, and a slew of AARP codes...but now I have 3 direct offers....

PS now they seem to group them by property, versus lumping all direct offers at the top...

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Same here. I had property specific offers all of last year and this year until they disappeared about 2-3 months ago. Just got them back last night also. Also to note, not sure if it happened to anyone else, but I noticed my tier status was demoted to Gold (I have 800k TC) from Platinum. It just changed back to what it was supposed to be. This so happens to have happened at the same time the Borgata website was switching over to MLIFE (MGM bought Borgata in AC), which is an whole other mess and topic.

12. run133

run133 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep...everything has changed with the program. Ive been staying at MGM properties since the early 90's...Once the M Life program started I had always received great offers. I sent an email to M Life a few weeks ago and finally got a call from them yesterday. He told me offers have changed and that times are changing and they have to find ways to make more profit. I cannot remember the last time I havent received 2-3 nights and resort credit. Now its just special rates and maybe one comp night. This sucks big time!!

13. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted in another thread. Login to the resort website and you should see specific offers.

For example:

Mlife.com has my tier offer and a gaming offer across all resorts
    Luxor.com and Excalibur.com have free nights and freeplay offers.
    Mirage.com has $45 rates plus free nights.

It all used to be under the main website but that looks like it has changed.

Edit: It looks like the Gaming Offer on Mlife.com incorporates alot of the offers on the different resort websites. Still worth a check to login into them and see offers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. rickjt62

rickjt62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, BHO .... just bagged Sky Suites

15. Hurricane

Hurricane Eat, drink, be merry and roll points

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, this thread helped me figure out that my comps didn't actually go away, they were just moved to a different place on the website. Whoops.

16. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After not having any corporate offers and only two property specific offers (Monte Carlo and NYNY) for the first time that I can remember - I know have the full corporate offer online. Weird. Maybe me not saying or playing with them in almost a year in favor of CET knocked something loose. Or maybe they once again randomly changed how they give out comps...its MLife, who knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.