1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Free Play changed to $0 after booking

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JoeyBases, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyBases

JoeyBases Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, long time reader as a guest, first time poster

Looking forward to Vegas this Wednesday where I booked a comp. 2 nights at Mandalay. It was an offer that had $50 resort credit and "call for free play amount".

I booked back in March, and was told $50 in Free Play. However, when I confirmed the reservation yesterday, I was told the Free Play amount was $0.

What would you do?

2. Tatertot

Tatertot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just swing by the Mlife desk at the hotel when you check in. The reservations desk won't help when you check in, but Mlife certainly can while you are there. Tell them what happened and let them research. They will likely throw $50 on your card to make you go away haha.

3. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same offer but when i rang Aria and asked how much is my FP they said $0 with them, only Luxor, NYNY, Ecal and MB would give me $40 so im staying at Vdara on an Myvegas comp instead :rolleyes:

4. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happened to me with mirage!! I cancelled the reservation afterwards

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There seems to be a big flaw in the system since Mlife switched from showing you your free play to making you call. I was looking at an up coming trip and called Excalibur (I have kids) to see what my Free Play there was. The Fall Offers were 3 nights comped, family suite upgrade + $100 in FB + Call for Free Play. I called, she said it was $100. I called back a week later to book and she said it was $50. I explained that 4 days earlier it was twice that. She said "Well it's $50 now".

I didn't bother to book the offer. Its just $50. But I don't like the game they are playing.

6. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at Aria in May and had $50 freeplay. When I got there, it was a big 0.

Son’s 40th Birthday.
    SEMA Show that probably won’t happen.
  7. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If this was product marketing then it is akin to bait and switch. I you have proof you booked an offer then it seems they are entitled to honor it, or advise you prior to coming out that it has been changed. I wonder if the gaming commission would like this. Though this is not a game it is an incentive. I can see if you have 3 offers booked for three different times and didn't live up to your "usual play", they could remove of lower FP but not just remove it when you get there. People complain about CET, but I really feel MGM/Mirage is the evil empire..........Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.