1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife email if your resort isn't open yet?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rdrfn70, Jun 18, 2020.

  1. rdrfn70

    rdrfn70 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004
    Messages:
    395
    Location:
    Cal
    I am supposed to stay at MB but it isnt open yet. Does anyone know the timeline for receiving emails to stay at a different resort? 1 week b4 or later? Thx
     
  2. JaDubya

    JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2020
    Messages:
    756
    Location:
    California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    40
  3. ams722

    ams722 Side Bet Shunner

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1,908
    Location:
    Pergatory
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    15
    When are you supposed to stay there? Who did you book the stay through?
     
  4. R H

    R H Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2020
    Messages:
    12
    Location:
    Milwaukee
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    0
    I also have the same concern. I have two comp nights at the mirage for July 13th and 14th but if they’re closed I would probably want to do Bellagio or Aria if it reopens in time.
     
  5. LGBtoLAS

    LGBtoLAS Tourist

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2019
    Messages:
    6
    Location:
    California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    7
    I was supposed to stay at Delano May 7. They emailed my on april 24th to inform me that my booking was canceled and that I could rebook for as soon at june 1.

    MB and Aria are reopening July 1. I havent found out if Delano is reopening with MB.
     
  6. JaDubya

    JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2020
    Messages:
    756
    Location:
    California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    40
  7. rdrfn70

    rdrfn70 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004
    Messages:
    395
    Location:
    Cal
    I am staying the 26th-29th at MB, great rate thurs comped and 35 Friday and Saturday, booked through Mlife website. I thought I would get an email to rebook at a different property but nothing yet with a week to go. I don't mind moving to say MGM but I don't want to pay the higher rates now.
     
  8. JaDubya

    JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2020
    Messages:
    756
    Location:
    California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    40

    @rdrfn70 - just email them using the email from above. They will address your concerns & questions
     
  9. nostresshere

    nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Messages:
    18,514
    Location:
    TN
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    25
    Just because they are closed to guests does not mean they do not have people working there. Do a normal email or call.
     
  10. Chuck2009x

    Chuck2009x VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Messages:
    9,684
    Location:
    Boston
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    24
    If I remember right, from the initial batch of "you're being moved" emails, it looked like MGM was going to assess things about every 2 weeks.

    MB's already announced an opening date. For the rest, I'd expect you'd get something as soon as they decide whether or not the place is going to be open on your dates.
     
  11. rdrfn70

    rdrfn70 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004
    Messages:
    395
    Location:
    Cal
    I emailed but have yet to here a response, only been 1 day though, I am hopeful that maybe they just decide to open MB that is why they may be waiting to see if they have a lot of cancellations. I will post the email response when I get it, thanks.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Barcuss

    Barcuss Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2017
    Messages:
    101
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    9
    I was worried about this situation a few weeks ago. In July we are at the Bellagio 3 Days, then we go to NY NY 3 days, and then onto Luxor 4 days. At the time Luxor was not going to be open so I asked someone at NY NY and they confirmed to me that if Luxor did not open in time for my reservation MGM would relocate me to another property comparable to Luxor. Probably would be Excalibur but it could be a nicer hotel it would depend on availability.
     
  13. rdrfn70

    rdrfn70 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004
    Messages:
    395
    Location:
    Cal
    Update: I still haven't received an email but called, Mlife told me MB would not be open I could cancel or relocate to MGM.
     
  14. JaDubya

    JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2020
    Messages:
    756
    Location:
    California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    40
    Sorry about that @rdrfn70 - folks on the other end of that email were very responsive before.
     
  15. 44inarow

    44inarow VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2012
    Messages:
    2,756
    Location:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    35
    In addition, unless you have a specific host you want/need to deal with, both MGM and Caesars have what are basically centralized call centers for their rewards programs. I'd just try reaching out and go from there.
     
  16. FloridaGirl

    FloridaGirl Tourist

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2011
    Messages:
    75
    Location:
    San Antonio, Texas (formerly Florida)
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    18
    I emailed Vdara last week about an opening date and letting them know I want to book for July 8-10, they emailed back that they have no definitive date but that if I do book with them and they're still not open then they will move me over to Aria.

    They didn't say that I may have to cancel and rebook somewhere else but then again I'm trying to book a myVegas two night comp so maybe it works differently.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Horseplayer1

    Horseplayer1 High-Roller

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2017
    Messages:
    502
    Location:
    West Coast
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    14
    I had comped room for Mirage July 13,14,15, Got the email yesterday moving me to Aria. You can accept it or cancel your reservation. Who wouldn't want Aria over Mirage??
     
    YES! Had a great time, I'm going back!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DiamondJo

    DiamondJo Tourist

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2014
    Messages:
    5
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    8
    I have a reservation at vdara over the 4th weekend and it is still showing up when I log in. No email to move yet to Aria or elsewhere.
     
  19. R H

    R H Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2020
    Messages:
    12
    Location:
    Milwaukee
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    0
    Same my girlfriend got her email from Mirage -> aria but my reservation is probably delayed due to me constantly fudging with the reservation. Stoked to actually get moved over to a better hotel and not get bumped down.
     
  20. JoJoR

    JoJoR VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    1,946
    Location:
    Connecticut
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    24
    I arrive the 10th and nothing either. 99% sure will cancel if I get moved though.