1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Comps seem to be getting less and less

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Crazycrue, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottE

ScottE Roller!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back from 4 nights over Superbowl weekend. Was booked into Aria on a modest comp. 2 nights free, $150 FP / $100 resort comp. Wanted to upgrade to a Sky suite, had to pay an addtional rate, no free upgrade. I have had "platinum" status for years with MLIFE.

Had a pretty tough weekend at the slots and tables. According to my mlife statement, this past trip had coin in of $20k / coin out $18k and table losses of 4k. Blackjack just wasnt working for me, and only had one hand payout on the slots. This was over 3 days of gambling.

Appoached MLIFE twice during my stay. 1st time spoke to a host about being invited to the Aria Superbowl party. Was told if I didn't get an invite I wasnt eligible. Second time at the of my stay I was looking for some relief on my bill, and was told they would apply my express comps. Nothing extra. Our room bill was 2K as we enjoyed our meals and drinks in MLIFE properties.

Certainly don't feel any love from the MLIFE group after this trip. I am seriously considering moving over to Cosmo for our April trip.

2. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious what they quoted you on the SS upgrade? We checked in Saturday and were offered upgrade for $300 a night. We didn't take it. As for comps, we had 3 nights free and 200 in resort credit. We got our requisite 4 hours a day in and our avg bet was normal for us. They didn't give us anything else either. I'm really fine with that. I was a little disappointed with the rating on our final session though. It's my fault for not checking before I left table though. They didn't even have us at our initial bet. Oh well.

3. ScottE

ScottE Roller!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sky suite upgrade was $150 per night.

I don't think it would have killed them to knock off a couple hundred in drinks or food given the level of play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.