1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage trip 11/8

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Flew in on the 8th and left on the 19th for a fast one. Really just went to see Love. Flew in with no problems. Take off to touching down, 25 minutes. Got to the Mirage about 1:15 and the checked me right in without a problem. Basic room #6034 and it was nice and clean. Dinner at Kokomo's and it was very good. Had breakfast at the new BB Kings and it was overpriced and nothing special. Cravings for another breakfast was much better. Gaming was just messing around on the slots. Up and down but down just a bit in the end so not so bad. Walked to TI and won 200 bucks on a penny machine after playing for a few hours and being down $100. Not as crowed at TI but was not over crowed at the Mirage. Lots of people just walking thru. Love was pretty good. Great sound and the rest was ok but glad I saw it. . Monday morning I couldn't sleep so I went down about 3:30. After an hour I went to a quarter maching and after a few playes it just shut down, nothing. I couldn't even turn the blinkers on for change. So I sat and nobody come by after 10 minutes. Down the isle I see a nice looking black lady with a red top so I thought see was the change girl so I wave to come over. I turn to see a guy down from me hit a jackpot and then hear hello surgar, what can I do to you? I knew I had the wrong person. I said opps, my bad I thought you worked here. Honey I am working. No no I mean my machine stopped. Oh honey your breaking my heart. I'm sorry I called you over. She left without saying anything else. Flew home after leaving 40 bucks at the airport That was my fast one.
    BTW, heard about a bar at MB, all ice. Ice table and counter, ice stools and chairs, everything inc the glasses are ice so this guy says.

2. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Hooker story, think the ice bar is called 5 below, or minus 5 or something along those lines, and it has a stiff cover.

No reason to go home yet.
  3. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. I've seen the ice bar on a couple of TV programs. Not sure I'd ever go in, but...

later, GVJ

4. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $35 to get in to Ice Bar

You have 20 minutes or so to consume your two drinks or something. You get winter gear to put on.

I plan on doing it but I have not done it yet. I know I will feel ripped off once I do.

5. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice TR
    lol @ 25 min flight! I'd be in great trouble if thats what I had to face , going to Vegas hehe:evillaugh
    never did get to BB Kings this past trip like we wanted too , oh well maybe for another visit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.