1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage to Aria booking

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by VegasSchemer, Jul 27, 2020.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm doing a road trip soon and might swing into Vegas if I can score a comp room at Aria. Right now I'm only getting two nights comped at Aria on weekdays but can get 3 nights at Mirage with most weekends available.

Are they likely to bump me over to the Mirage for an Aug. 9th stay?

I'm seeing you can book Mirage stays starting Aug. 6th but don't see any info about reopening. If they didn't move me over within 36 hours of the stay, I think I can cancel the comp without penalty and just keep on with my original itinerary. But snagging 3 comp nights at Aria on dates where I'd normally get 1-2 would be great.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have any myVegas points? Aria comp rooms are available there (you'd have to pay resort fee, though)

Well, Canada and Massachusetts are closed, back to Lake Tahoe
    Oh what the heck, I've got vacation and myVegas points to burn. . . .
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mysticstang

Mysticstang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of now yes they are supposed to open August 6th but honestly anything is possible. I could see it getting pushed back more. I’d book it and see what happens. I’m pretty sure they would decide about a week out from opening if they were going to push it back