1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage rooms assigned at check in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jaygee77, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking at booking a couple of rooms at the Mirage, as part of the Crown and Anchor promotion. The cheapest rooms are listed as Beds Assigned At Check-in.

Can someone help me save a few bucks by telling me what their experience has been with requesting two queen beds at check in, at the Mirage?

Thanks!

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No room is guaranteed at check in for any hotel. They try to give you your preference but sometimes some rooms are overbooked. I always want king but have been given 2 queens a couple times.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No experience at the Mirage. I'd decide based on how much you care (how bad is it to only get a King), and the following:

What time will you be checking in?
    Any weekend nights in your stay or large conventions on?

They won't give the the wrong room out of spite or anything, but the earlier you can ask, and the fewer bookings they have in general, the easier it'll be to get what you want.

4. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the things you can do is go to check in around 10-11am or as soon as you arrive. They will normally check you in ( if it isn't too early) and even though they may not have a room available you can specify you need a queen and ask them to text/call you when that type room is available. They often will pre assign a room to you (without disclosing the rm nbr). Return to the desk to get your key and room number as soon as they contact you.
    Queens seem to be easy to get earlier in the day, about a year ago, we had friends arrive in the 7pm timeframe and no queens available. Like an earlier poster noted, it all depends on how busy a time, week day vs weekend, etc.
    Hopefully you get the two queens you need!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.