1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mirage room prices

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by doug2288, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doug2288

doug2288 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I got a discount room offer from mirage. When I tried to book two weekday for April, it came up this:
    one bed tower suite: $75
    strip view room: $113
    one bed room penthouse suite: $125
    deluxe room: $35
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's worth to pay $50 more to book penthouse suite? Thanks for any info!

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 1250 square feet vs maybe 450 for a basic room. So, yeah without a doubt unless you are very budget minded.

3. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting to see a strip view room costs almost as much as a penthouse suite.
    In another thread someone complained a host couldn't promise a strip view room. If this is the case, no wonder.

4. darrywizz

darrywizz MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is worth paying $50 for a penthouse suite

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would jump on that myself. Many folks would be happy to pay $150. Those are REAL suites with a door to the BR.

Then again, others would not pay $5 extra. All up to you.

6. Craps_Player

Craps_Player High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thought of walking up to the suite instead of a hotel bedroom is going to give you a different mind set. Pay the difference and have a great time.

7. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you asking about the $50 difference between the 'one bed(room) tower suite at $75 vs the 'one bed room penthouse suite' at $125 shown above?

If so, IMHO, having stayed in both, no. Except for the higher floor and supposedly higher end furnishings, size and amenities between the one bedroom tower suite and penthouse suite are identical. I actually like the Tower suites over the Penthouse furniture. (You can see pics on utube or Mirage website). Awesome price by the way! And really nice. Separate dining area, dressing area, walk in closet, separate toilet and bidet room.

If you meant a 'one bedroom Mirage Tower' suite - there is a difference - while it has 2 full bathrooms, the living area and bedroom are combined in one large room and quite a bit smaller than the tower and penthouse suites.

Let us know how it turns out and what your experience was!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  8. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to give the players club a call and compare prices. I have always gotten a better price by calling compared to booking online. Oh and always keep checking for price changes. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.