1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage MyVegas 2 for 1 dinner buffet redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jakester, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakester

Jakester Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had an interesting experience during my visit to Vegas two weeks ago. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

So I was redeeming my 2 for 1 dinner MyVegas reward at Mirage buffet and was charging the paid dinner onto my room. The cashier says she can't do it. It's either pay with cash for remaining dinner or don't use MyVegas reward and charge both dinners to my room. She says I would get both dinners for free since I would be getting the cost of the dinner comped by back my host.

I also had 2 for 1 dinner for Bellagio and Aria and had no problems charging the remaining dinner to my room.

-James

2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip James. We're staying at Mirage for our last stay, and I ALWAYS use my Vegas and charge to the room, so this is very good to know. I'm curious to see if anyone else has encountered this at Mirage...

P.s. I am wondering if using ONE buffet pass, and charging the other to the room might work, vs. BOGO?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. Jakester

Jakester Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to cashier it only applies to 2 for 1 buffet pass. If you bought a MyVegas free dinner pass it was ok to charge to room.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, had a similar experience at Mirage. No problems using BOGO (+ charge second to room) at Bellagio, Aria, MB, etc. Spoke with a Mirage F&B manager and they said ANY BOGO (MyVegas, LVA or otherwise) and you cannot charge the purchased one back to your room. They were aware that it was a Mirage only policy.

5. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this. Was gonna get the BOGO for breakfast and charge it back to the room at Mirage. Guess we'll skip breakfast and have an early lunch somewhere else instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.