1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage has a new room type? Stay Well rooms showing up in Mlife.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by file1040, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody heard anything?
    Just checked Mlife.com to check on some new offers and when I looked and booked Mirage was offered a Stay Well room. Details about the room seem similar to the Stay Well rooms at MGM. If so, I'm glad the Mirage is finally freshening up some of the rooms. Hopefully will get an upgrade on my next visit.

2. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same as MGM. They are actually the property of a third party company called Delos Living. I would not be surprised if you see StayWell rooms at other MGM owned properties. I'm seeing more and more "cross-pollination" with Vegas hotel owners that have several properties.

3. Joe Y

Joe Y Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just stayed in the Mirage Stay Well on 6/18-6/19/17. Very much the same as the MGM Stay Well. The room was good, it's on the 12th floor brand new rooms that just opened up last week. I love the bed , I'm hoping Mirage will get rid of the tub/shower and just go with a standing shower. There are roomers of another remodeling of all the rooms to keep up with the remodeling of the Monte Carlo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.