1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage Dinner Buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gutzy, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have purchased one of the 2 for 1 buffets for the Mirage Buffet. If I purchase the free buffet one will they allow me to use that at the same time as the 2 for 1? I would like to use them at the same time for the 4 of us.

2. Guy

Guy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worse case, they put it through as 2 transactions. I'm sure there is no rule saying 2 parties of 2 can't share a 4 seat table.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rewards are non-transferable and that is essentially what you would be doing with one of them. Maybe they will let it fly but....

4. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that they are not transferrable but I thought they would maybe let me check in 2 of us and then I would then check in 2 of us again (two transactions). I don't want to try if it won't be allowed though. Not worth the hassle and don't want to pay for 2 and then not be allowed the 2nd two. Wondering if anyone out there has tried it.

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The myvegas FB groups clearly advise people this is not allowed as you must be the person who uses the rewards. You would be transferring one of the rewards to someone else in this scenario.

6. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FC5E1689-9FC8-4DA8-9568-ABA9B442E0B8.jpeg Agreed probably won’t work. But if you’re real nice to the bell hop and give a good tip they can hook you up with one of these which should be combinable.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What size of tip snagged you that?

8. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $10 plus just being nice to the guy. We connected about a conference (blizzcon) that I went to and how his son was into making computer games. And I threw in a small concern of having to wait an hr for my room after check-in

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.