1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage Buffet Breakfast/Lunch valid for weekend brunch?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by macker69, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unlike most of the buffet ones this one has no valid Mon-Thurs just says valid for a 2 for 1 breakfast or lunch at the buffet. Technically they don't serve a lunch just a breakfast and a midweek brunch Mon - Fri and then a champagne brunch on the weekends. So I'm assuming its good for the mid week brunch but curious if anyone knows if its good for the champagne brunch on the weekend? Thanks for any help

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If talking about myvegas reward the BOGO is good on weekend any other is only good Mon-Thursday. Also, there are blackout dates for all the buffets

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Macker. Just used this reward a couple of weeks ago. They asked me at the cash if I wanted to pay 6$ more for the champagne mimossas but I declined as they had wine and beer included. And it was bottled beer not draft. Was good. They also had king crab legs but I'm allergic but my BIL ate a ton of them. Also, what was weird is that I had to pay cash or credit for the meal as I could not room charge it because I had a 300$ Food and Beverage credit with my offer and the lady said that I could not combine 2 comps. Weird because when I used my 2 for 1 at The Buffet at Aria, I could have room charged it.

Have fun!!!! Man....I'd love to go back but the US exchange kills us. Cheers my friend. Hopefully we will be there at the same time one year.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage is the worst for charging a BOGO back to room. They consider it double dipping.

5. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know my friend, a couple grand cost $2600 last week when I transferred some. That's with a usd account with preferred rate! I used to go 5-8 times a year, last few years has been 3 or 4. Sad to say it's been a year since my last trip. To be fair though spent 2 weeks in Cabo, a few Whitefish, MT trips and bought a new house. Stuff like that hits the bankroll hard! Bonus is not flying allegiant lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.