1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage 2 Buffets a day promo?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by John Jacob, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Jacob

John Jacob Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys, I recently booked a Mirage room with the 2 buffets per day promo. Will be staying 6 nights from 1st to 7th of Feb. Was wondering if anyone else had used the same promo on the Mirage website? Does it start from the first day & can I use it for any meals of the day?

2. KevinSTP

KevinSTP High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My gf and I booked under this promo in November. What actually happens is that they credit you $60 to your room for food purchases (I.e. 2 dinner buffets @29.99 each). But you can use it for breakfast or lunch, and I'm pretty sure you can use the credit at any Mirage restaurant, but ask the check in clerk to be sure.

And It starts the day you get there. However many nights you paid for is how many days it's good for.

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. John Jacob

John Jacob Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Kevin,

So let's say if I want to skip using the $60 for a day. Can I use it the next day for 2 breakfast buffets & 2 dinner buffets? Also, is it limited to the hotel booked or is it usable in other MGM resorts? Thanks!

4. KevinSTP

KevinSTP High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it's only good at Mirage and they don't stack or roll over unfortunately. Use it or lose it that day basically. Have fun!

5. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that seems like a really good deal. You can have pretty good meals off of $60/day, given there are options like Pantry, Carnegie, CPK, burger place etc.

How much was the room cost that this deal came with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.