1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage 2 bedroom tower suite availability

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by acerotten, Jun 3, 2021.

1. acerotten

acerotten Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought i was being very proactive by booking my wife's surprise 50th birthday and was disappointed o see the 2 bedroom tower suite is not available or at least doesn't come up on website for those dates, is this normal to not have these suites available or is there another way to book these? ..thanks.

2. Trevler

Trevler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to check and see if there is an offer or something loaded. It's possible that room type isn't offered with that discount. There is a 30% off summer sale going on right now and not all room types are available.

3. Jimgotkp

Jimgotkp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe give them a call. The website might not show certain suite types online.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the dates? Lots of things happening in Vegas soon, especially during the fall. Also, there aren't that many 2 bedroom suites available according to what my host said, although I guess that could have been an excuse :)

5. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't see what you want? Call
    Something doesn't make sense? Call
    Just not certain? Call
    Vaguely dissatisfied? Call.

I start online. If satisfied, great. However....

I can report that there are resorts that show me general rooms, and when I call, the reservationist has nothing better to offer. But there are also resorts that show me standard rooms online, but the reservationist says "I don't know why you don't see it, but I show you eligible for a suite."

Which strengthens my inclination to CALL.

May give moving between properties a try
    My Original Favorite
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobody shows all their suites... they hold some back. And of course, sometimes they are just booked up.

HINT : Getting a suite with another room that is NOT connected is much easier to find than the 2br suite. Most places just do not have as many of those.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like others have said, "Call." That's what we did and got what we wanted. :thumbsup:

8. acerotten

acerotten Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes I called and she said they weren't available for that weekend (Feb 03-07) and wasn't sure why. I thought by booking really early i was for sure going to get one and yet the weekend before and after (super bowl weekend) have them available

9. LAdoesVegas

LAdoesVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    February 6th was the original Super Bowl Weekend before the League expanded to 17 games, so maybe marketing hasn't adjusted the calendars yet? Either that or a big convention is in town....(kinda weird getting to say that again!).

Eagles vs Raiders - Let's Go BIRDS!!
    Switching to Mirage to WFV - Work From VEGAS