1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Minimum spend for a sofa at Lagasse's Stadium?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Odelay77, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Odelay77

Odelay77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (admins, not sure if I should put this in 'sports book,' or over in 'restaurants')

I can't find any definite, recent info on what the per-person minimums are at Lagasse's Stadium nowadays. I'll be there over wild-card weekend in January with a friend, and we're wanting to get one of those premium sofas in the 'stadium' area, probably for the Saturday night game. Any estimates on what the minimum would be?

Living the suite life on our anniversary trip!
  2. greekjim

greekjim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bears looked good last night, good idea planning ahead

3. archie1959

archie1959 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was in USA Today back in October:
    Lagasse's Stadium, Palazzo Resort
    Perfect for: Fans looking for a chic place with couches inside and out, luxury boxes, food from a celebrity chef and the in crowd. There's even valet parking. This is the place if budget is not an issue. Prices vary by day and date. For a Sunday in mid-October, October, prices ranged from $25 per person in food and beverage spending for a seat in the bar to $125 per person in a cushier section. And that is only for one set of games.
    TVs: 100 high-definition TVs of various sizes throughout, though there is no giant video wall as in some of the major sports books.
    Beer money: Bucket of five beers for $35.
    Bloody Mary: $10.
    Food: New Orleans chef Emeril Lagasse, who has several restaurants in Las Vegas, offers menu items themed to the teams on Thursday and Monday nights. When the New England Patriots play the Buffalo Bills on Oct. 29, for example, fans can order lobster mac and cheese ($17) and buffalo chicken grilled cheese with creole french fries ($15).
    Betting: Yes.
    Pro tip: Don't bother going on Saturday or Sunday without a reservation and a big budget unless you want to wander around aimlessly looking for a place to stand, never mind find a spot to eat. Reservations can be made up to two months in advance over the phone. (The website will not show availability that far out.)
    Details: 702-607-2665, emerilsrestaurants.com/lagasses-stadium.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Odelay77

Odelay77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah they did, and here's hoping they are on a bye during that weekend...

5. Odelay77

Odelay77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is helpful, thanks. So it looks like the max per person is $125, which seems like it'd be easy enough to reach in three hours. I'm wondering if that'd go down at all during the playoffs. Everyone is telling me that the books are surprisingly a lot less busy during the WC and divisional playoffs... which kinda makes sense since there are only four games instead of sixteen.

6. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been quoted $100 pp and $200 pp for wildcard weekend (I believe it was three years ago and two years ago, respectively.)

7. WVUCarter

WVUCarter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last 3 years I’ve booked a couch in March for conference tourneys on Friday/Saturday (week before March madness) and each person has to spend $100 on food/drinks. Each time it’s just been me and one other person and $100 isn’t hard to spend and it’s a great time!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve wondered about that...I would say $100 in food and bev per person would be well worth it to secure a good spot there.

A host at Aria told me I needed a $100,000 credit line to reserve a sofa!

9. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the new Sports book at the Linq required $500 for a table with sofas on Sunday. And , they have to be reserved in advance for that day. I imagine Saturday would be the same during football season.

Let's try Paris for a change!