1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Stay Well rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Its Only Money, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my buddy and I were talking earlier today about going to Vegas in October with a larger group. After a while he then throws out going for Mayweather/McGregor. Personally I'd rather go to Canelo/GGG but back to back months can be tough coming from NEO, and 3 months in a row could make me go broke. As the day went on I decided to see what was available for me fight weekend. I think the best option would be the Stay Well room.

I've stayed at MGM before and like everything about it, so that's not a question. How is their spa? Not sure that I would book any services, just use the facilities since it comes with the room. The steam, sauna and whirlpools are such a great way to start the day. Anything else of note with the Stay Well rooms?

2. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0255.JPG We stayed at one in December. The room itself is pretty nice, but nothing special. It has a tub/shower combo with a shower curtain (which I personally don't like), the room is pretty small, and the view was not great. The positives we did like about the room was the air purifier and the separate check in. The check in was great. No one there and they were very nice + free water. Here are a few pictures.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the Stay Well room was just a gimmick. It was small and nothing special.
    I can say the same for MGM's Spa. It was a huge let down for a property of that size.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe those are the old Marina rooms and the stay well rooms are nothing but a gimmick. MGM just doesn't know what to do with those rooms.

5. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that true? I thought the marina rooms were west wing rooms. The stay wells are 440 sq ft per the website while the west wing king is 350,

I thought it was a floor of the regular hotel. I could be wrong though.

Return to Greatness
  6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I honestly thought the stay well room was like a half day thing where you could get a room until like your midnight flight. learn something everyday i guess.

7. EugeneChoi

EugeneChoi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    StayWell is a brand made famous by Deepak Chopra, they outfit rooms at various hotels. The amenities are a gimmick and you get them at all 7 Stay Well sponsored hotels. Stay Well is owned by Delos, a company that makes offices and classrooms "healthier".

The entire 14th floor is devoted to Stay Well at MGM Grand. You can choose from King, Queen, Executive and Marquis rooms. I don't believe they are old Marina rooms.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  8. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:

My wife has horrific allergies and we considered this, until digging a little deeper, and finding out the info above.. The last time we stayed at MGM, you would have thought I was married to a perpetually sobbing cokehead...Just opted for a "newer" hotel and will be packing enough allergy meds to make a good amount of meth.

Reno to Las Vegas...and other places in between..
  9. BigWW

BigWW Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The staywell isn't that much better than a regular grand tower room.
    And like others have said, spa is a total let down. Nothing really fancy about it and the massages aren't great for the price. The sauna and hot tub are...meh.
    And the walk to the place is soooooo long, lol.

Why not??
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.