1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM National Harbor - BlackJack and Craps - Short

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by CarolinaGambler, Jul 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarolinaGambler

CarolinaGambler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Y'all,

I had a work trip that took me to Washington DC recently. I was able to go over to MGM National Harbor one evening. I got $2k out to play with. I wanted to play Craps, but all of the tables were $50 min and they were all packed. This was on a Thursday night. Crazy. Did not want to do that... So, I wandered over to BlackJack and lost it all in an absolutely terrible run over about 45 min. Very frustrating.
    IMG-1776.jpg

Figured I'd be about as annoyed going home down $3k as I would be down $2k so, I got $1k more out and walked over to a half empty craps table. It was up and down for a while, then this one shooter just went on a tear. Thanks dude! Set a trailing stop loss after he was out, and cashed out with these. Amazing run.
    IMG-1779.jpg

Went home $2k ahead for the trip. That also made me $100 ahead for the year. Had a Vegas trip earlier (no trip report - sorry) this year where I left down $1,900. Should probably stop for the year now that I'm ahead. :woohoo:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.