1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Grand 2 bedroom Skylofts & Service

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Drewm1972, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0517.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0496.JPG IMG_0497.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0461.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0473.JPG
    We were there during 3/10 thru 3/14 for the weekend- here are some photos sorry I should have taken some better photos and "clean" ones bathroom photo has my dirty socks lol sorry folks!!
    First, at airport they do pick you up with brand new Bentley it only had few thousands miles on it.
    As for check in - there was no counter, concierge and bell man was a waiting by the curve then took us directly into my room and took less than few mins to sign in that was it. There was already all the snacks and soft drinks that my kids liked fully stocked I was very impressed then I was introduced to butler who served us their special juice along with instructions how to use remote controls which controlled everything. It was very spacious 3000 sq ft room - from dining room, formal living room, office/library w tv., living room w xbox for my son. Great clean bathroom -shower with 5 adults can fit comfortably w steam shower in BOTH bathrooms. 1 king bed in master with lounge chairs. 2 queen beds in 2nd bedroom. Walk in closets both rooms.
    Concierge service, these "ladies and gentlemen" were excellent and very professional they addressed me and my wife by Mr and Mrs whole time we were there. When we were leaving they had Bentley for me and my wife and Cadillac Escalade for my kids to airport! I must say it was very "arrival to airport" I ever experienced.

I wish had more pics to post sorry abou that. Regardless if you guys have chance to stay this amazing boutique hotel I highly recommended.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice...I like the 30-pc tuna roll...:clap:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's my sons snack/lunch boy eats 24/7 lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ What happens in Vegas is put on VMB forever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suite!
    Nice Photos

• Like Like x 1
  5. lp670lambo

lp670lambo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What an experience. Looks amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree the skylofts have the best service I have ever experienced. Two other things the OP didn't mention: they started using a text service last year where you can simply text your requests 24/7 to the butler staff and the request is taken care of. Its incredibly convenient. They also keep track or your likes and dislikes. I have told the story before about how a few years ago I asked the butlers to stock my fridge with a specific drink. They didn't have the drink in stock. I told them it was not a big deal, but nevertheless, they sent someone to the store to find it and stock my fridge. And each trip after that one, they have that drink already waiting in the fridge

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Drewm1972 -- Excellent pictures and appreciate you sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  8. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice pics - thanks for posting

• Like Like x 1
  9. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome pics. thanks for sharing. Amazing room, now if only the view were a little better - lol

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.