1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Executive Queen Suite – strip view?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Malakias, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malakias

Malakias Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everybody, my first post here...

Planning my only second visit to Vegas with two buddies in early october, a sunday to wednesday trip, and have reserved an executive queen suite at MGM. Booking the room, there was no option for a strip view. Whats your experience, does these rooms usually have a nice view, or is that something I will have to try and sort out at check-in, possibly with the 20 dollar trick?
    Thanks for any advice!

2. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask for a high view of the strip when you check in. No need for the $20 trick unless you want to upgrade to a spa suite. (only difference is the hot tub).

Sunday through Wed will be at low capacity. Just don't check in too early because the perfect room that you want might not be available yet

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My notes say they are the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th rooms from the elevator lobby in the wings that run north, east, and south. This would include both King and Queen versions, I don't know how many of each, I'm guessing maybe 2/3rds are Kings.

If you're in one of the wings that run parallel to the Strip, one side of the hall will have a strip view and one side won't. But the fact that they are so close to the middle of the building means that your view to one side or the other will be partially blocked.

If my notes and assumptions are right, then there's 6 Executive Queens on each floor and 2 of them will have a strip view.

upload_2017-6-2_17-37-51.png

4. Malakias

Malakias Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Romeo and Chuck!
    I'll just ask nicely at check-in for a high floor facing the strip and hope for the best. We won't get there until 7 or 8 pm, but hopefully on a Sunday evening they might have some good choices left at that time?

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunday is definitely a better day to be checking in than Friday or Saturday, but beyond that it's really hard to predict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.