1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MC Fuel the Duel

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps this has been discussed before, but after weeks of trying, I was finally able to secure the Fuel the Duel comp this morning. Thank you the the posters who provided hints on getting this comp. I assume other comps that are frequently "sold out" almost immediately after MGM posts them, could be purchased in the same way.

I logged into the game just before 7 am PDT. I would open the rewards tab. If page one listed any reward on the featured page as "sold out", I knew MGM had not updated the rewards for that day yet. I would close the rewards tab, then reopen it every few seconds until no reward on the featured page showed "sold out". That indicated the rewards were updated by MGM.

I then advanced one page to Monte Carlo's page, then advanced three screens to the Fuel the Duel reward. Finally this morning, I was fast enough to find 5 for sale, and I purchased mine quickly.

Just as a test, i tried this system after my purchase, and the reward was sold out within a minute. I just got lucky.

But if you are trying to get one of the hard to buy rewards, this plan worked for me, and it might work for you as well. Good luck!

2. AkainePSP

AkainePSP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats 10am EST?

3. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm central time. And it's now daylight time. So it would be at 10 eastern time, yes.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.