1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao May 1st-May 3rd Cosmopolitan or Palazzo?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Designinmind23, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Designinmind23

Designinmind23 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have a big group going to Vegas the weekend of the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight and we actually booked at two hotels (Cosmopolitan and Palazzo) because we couldn't decide where we wanted to stay yet. We are actually going because a couple of our friends in the group decided to celebrate their birthdays in Vegas this year. We are actually not interested in the fight at all and are there mainly to party and eat.

My question is what hotel do you think would be better for us to all stay at?

With that said... Since I won't need the other hotel, what hotel do you think would be easier for me to sell though?

I currently have reservations for 6 rooms at each hotel that was booked pretty early on so I got a really good deal on them. I love would to hear anyone's thoughts! Thank you in advance.

2. adn232

adn232 Tourist

What's the general age of your group?

And how much did you pay for each one/what is the price difference between the two?

3. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you anticipating on playing where you stay/ looking for a back end (or if you've played already, a front end) comp?/ do you want close proximity/ and are you paying? Some more info may help..

4. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Welcome to the board. I don't think this belongs in the TR tho.

5. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you enjoy the party scene cosmo is the spot. If you want a more laid back scene, go to palazzo.

However, the fight weekend is going to be crazy regardless.

Looks like you are partying with 6 rooms. I would go with cosmo if you are relatively young looking for the party scene. If you want more class, go to the palazzo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.