1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

May Trip - Billboard Music Awards

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by floridavegas, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, been planning our upcoming trip for a few months now, we are taking our 21 year old son for his first trip. As I am looking for rooms for him, I noticed how outrageously expensive they are May 16/17th. With some research I noticed that the Billboard Awards are that Sunday, May 18th...

Does anyone know... Is there usually anything (besides normal Vegas Stuff) going on the Saturday night prior?

Thanks in Advance... :peace:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the trip.... It should be fun showing your son around & teaching him "the ropes"... lol Have a great trip!!

3. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you staying in the Jubilee Rooms for your next stay? I cannot wait to hear about them if you are... been really thinking about it for next trip.

I am stoked about showing him around Vegas! It will be fun seeing it thru a newbies eyes! :peace:

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the awards in 2012. It was SO busy in town. I think there was a big fight as well.

I don't think the Billboard Awards cause the rate hike, unless you are trying to stay at MGM Grand.

I think there is just a lot of stuff going on in general... lots of concerts, looks like TigerJam is going on (Tiger Woods charity, some concerts and golf events).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.