1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

May 14-19 trip, anyone up for Binion's Steakhouse and/or gambling?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by thebucket, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebucket

thebucket VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in LV May 14-19, and would love to get together with fellow VMBers for a bit of gambling and/or dining.

I'll be attending the Interop convention, any VMBers going this year?

My schedule is pretty free, though I've decided to join xman30 for dinner on the 15th at Nacho Daddy (an open invitation on this category). This will likely lead to a trip downtown.

This will be one of the first Vegas trips that I have been entirely solo in terms of coworkers and local friends, so I'm highly flexible (and highly mobile thanks to a rental car). I do have a convention to attend, but will have plenty of flexibility in that regard. I'm staying at Westgate, attending a convention at MGM, and planning to spend quite a bit of time downtown.

Though by no means an exclusive list, here are some of the things I'd like to do:
    -Hang out at VP bars, play, drink. Preferably at Westgate or downtown
    -Dinner at Binion's Steakhouse. I've been there every trip since 1998... But I'm not a big fan of doing fine dining alone. I'd love to meet some VMBers for a nice dinner up there.
    -Craps. In general. My favorites are the El Cortez and Binions downtown, but not limited to that. :)

2. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I arrive very late tonight and stay through Saturday at MSS. I will definitely be playing VP at the Boar's Head Bar for a bit each day. I'm pretty sure that back when I was running the Las Vegas Off Strip blog, I harvested a few ideas of places to go based on your posts here. Would be cool to meet up. Will you be downtown again after tonight's meetup with xman?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.