1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Maverick Helicopter reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I carefully paid attention to the approximate refreshing times for the various rewards over the past couple weeks. I almost got through the entire "buying" process last week for the Strip ride reward from Maverick Helicopters. By the time i completed the first page, someone else got the reward so I was left without.

This past Saturday, I checked rewards off and on over a 10 minute span of time. Lo and behold, the one daily reward got refreshed. I was successful this time.

Maverick makes the reservation process so easy. They were great to talk to. I also got this reward last year, and planned to video the entire trip so I could post it here for all to see. However, being the social media genius I am, I forgot to hit "record" on my phone. Instead of watching this great trip out of the glass enclosed canopy of the helicopter, I watched it through the 3x6 lens of my phone.

What a jerk! Wish me luck so I do it right next month.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get the comp flight, or just a discount? I'd be curious if either/both rewards allow for just one person, or if you're reserving the entire helicopter for your group.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is one person.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pfft. I figured.

5. pultzar

pultzar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a link to a helicopter tour of the strip... now hopefully no one on this board will ever be that person who wastes a good event to see it through a phone.

Oh and every concert that exists has a video that is better than yours as well.

• Like Like x 3
  6. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol yes
    seeing so many small bright screens held up during an event can be ... a little annoying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.