1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Buckeye Bob, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping for some help for a March Madness virgin. Been to Las Vegas maybe 40-50 times but never during MM and may go this year with a group of co-workers. I do know room prices are high but my question is more around watching the games. This group, different from my normal group, are big sports fans but not big non-sports gamblers so no one really has status to get reserved seats in the books. Question is what are any suggestions for where to go to watch the games. Don't mind spending money to reserve a table if possible but looking for suggestions on places to go. We will be staying most likely in the Aria, Planet Hollywood area. All help is greatly appreciated!!

Buckeye Bob

2. greekjim

greekjim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a march madness Facebook group with a lot of information.

3. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard about that group from another source but when I search, all I could find is a group with posts from a year ago. Any thoughts?

4. wisconsin terp

wisconsin terp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am an admin on that site. I don't know the rules here on links but a backslash followed by groups/mmilv will get you there. We have 7500 members and links to a ton of events There are a lot of options for parties and free parties and bars with guaranteed seats with minimum spends. A lot depends on how much you want to drink and how much you want to pay. But all these places have pay for watch events.... Cosmo, Hard rock Café, Double Barrel, Beer Park, PH, Rock House. If you are looking for free parties... TI and strat on the strip, Westgate, Orleans, Gold Coast off, and downtown The Plaza, Nugget and The D. You can pm me if you want

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.