1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Making stops with limo booked through the hotel.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DReynolds86, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All,
    I have a limousine booked through Harrah's to pick myself and my girlfriend up and take us to Harrah's. I've heard that the CET limos are "A to B" in that you get picked up and are taken directly to the hotel without making any stops. Has anyone had any experience in being able to have CET limos stop at the Las Vegas sign or one other quick stop before going to the hotel? Thanks.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never had an issue w a stop at the liquor store, etc. Tip at least a $20 and all things are possible.

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I take CET limos every trip. Sometimes I ask them to make a stop enroute. I tip extra if I as for a stop.....$25 or $30.

4. DReynolds86

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm assuming you tip after the fact, not beforehand in order to entice the driver to stop?

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just ask nicely. Depending on how booked he is it should be no problem. If he seems hesitant you can tip him right then.

6. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tip when I'm dropped off. The driver will take you where ever you want......no enticement necessary. It's a flat rate that is charged out by the limo. I believe it's by time that the limo bills the hotel.

7. DReynolds86

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay thanks. I asked VIP Services at Harrah's when I called and they said that they were pretty much point A to point B, but this is making me feel a little bit better about being able to stop before getting to the room. Can't imagine they'll be too busy at 9:30AM.

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Truer words have never been said and applies to almost everything in Vegas.

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is just the standard line. They don't want anyone asking anything crazy. I have never heard anyone being told no for a stop at liquor store, welcome sign, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, never say never in LV! $$$ can make it happen for sure.

10. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a limo through one chain of properties and had friends with us staying at a different property (different chain). The limo driver offered to take them with us and drop them off. Of course, they tipped them also. I am sure a quick stop to a liquor store or drug store wouldn't be an issue.

11. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A bit off topic but remind me of my good friends first trip to Vegas and wouldn't believe me that you can have anything in Vegas for the right price. So while at the WYNN I asked a lot boss of we could purchase a specific blackjack table off the floor and the pit boss gave me a hazy look then replied that we absolutely could have it but he would have to contact someone to et me a price. Needless to say my buddy never questioned again that you can have anything in Vegas for a price.

12. eltgabs

eltgabs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does a limo or sedan run when you get one from Harrahs? I usully book Presidential. Just want to know the price difference. Thanks

13. DReynolds86

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $60. Same as Presidential, but I booked through Harrah's so I can pay with Reward Credits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.