1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mac King other ideas

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by tigers4life, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4life

tigers4life Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always taken first time visitors to Mac King. I think the show is funny and a great value with the discount tickets. But I have now seen the show more than a few times. The show does not change much so I was looking for something new. Please if you are reading this and like magic and want a family friendly show go. The show is awesome and he is a great stage performer and a pleasure to say hi to after the show.

But I am looking for a reasonably priced afternoon show. friendly I do love magic but not tied to that. No need for it to be family friendly. In fact, looking for a show that younger audience might like 22-30. Any thoughts.

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not been, but I have read great reviews for Paranormal at Bally's at 4:00. (Check for off days). It's a mind reading show.

We saw the Mentalist (evening show) and really enjoyed it so I'm sure we would enjoy Paranormal as well.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nathan Burton is a good comedy magic show at 4:00 at PH (Miracle Mile Shops). Don't pay the $50/60 price though, there are discounts usually to be had. I know he used to be on Groupon all the time, not sure now, we saw him awhile ago. Jeff Civillico was a good show, same comedy magic. He's suppose to be starting back up at Paris sometime this year

4. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Nathan Burton for $12.50.

5. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All afternoon shows should be family friendly just by definition of the start time.

I would go with the aforementioned Jeff Civillico if he is performing. Have not seen him but have heard very good things. If you like music (and really, who doesn't?) the Beatles show at Miracle Mile is a good take. Of course, that might depend on whether or not your kids like the Beatles.

Second the notion never to buy tickets for afternoon shows directly from the boxoffice. 2-for-1's abound for these shows and there's always tix4tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.