1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life offer- cancellable/refundable?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MsHedgeHog, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I found some very attractive rates for Bellagio for my travel date through Mlife website as one of their "special offer"s. However, no where I can see it tells me if this is refundable or provide the cancellation window at any point during the booking process. Does anyone know if these offers can be cancelled once booked? Thanks in advance.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With more details, it is hard to say. Fully comped, or discount? If non refundable - it surely would say somewhere along the line.

3. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, it's not a fully comped offer. It shows as "special rates" whereas all others show as "Mlife exclusive tier discount". SInce I don't gamble much the discounts don't amount to anything but the "Special Rates" are pretty decent for Bellagio. I'd appreciate it if anyone had any experience with booking these and can let me know if these are refundable rates.

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if this is set in stone, but I have cancelled special offers a number of times, and been refunded the required first night's deposit, unless the first night was comped in which case there was no deposit required. And I believe it is the same policy that you must cancel at least 72 hours prior to your check in date.

5. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the same without incident and deposit refunded.
    If you are not comfortable, I would give a quick call to verify.

6. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. I was able to find the terms I was looking for- under "Best Rate Guarantee":

72-Hour Cancellation Policy
    Receive a full refund if you decide to cancel your reservation no later than 72 hours prior to your arrival. Other travel sites may charge you for cancellations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.