1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lyft /Uber Reservation By Phone

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by runningonthehub, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runningonthehub

runningonthehub High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick question: Can I make a reservation for Lyft or Uber in Las Vegas by landline phone or do I have to use their app? Thanks

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am one of the few devotees of BlackBerry and I have a love hate relationship with my BB Classic. Call me a fossile, my wife and two daughters all have iPhone 6's and think I'm looney tunes. Love the physical keyboard but hate the lack of apps. There is no Uber or Lyft app for my phone.

However, I registered for an account and can access the Uber mobile site (m.uber.com) using the browser on my BB Classic. I used it last week in Chicago 3 times without a problem. Uber share from O'Hare to McCormick was $25.50 and I got a $20 new account bonus. Tipped the driver $10 because he could have picked up other passengers on the way, but didn't.

4. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea Uber/Lyft with a telephone defeats the purpose. If you insist on calling, use a taxi.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.