1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVRJ Sunday Inserts

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by bnlphan, Feb 12, 2018 at 4:28 PM.

1. bnlphan

bnlphan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mentioned on a march madness facebook group that I was staying a couple of days at Sam's Town. Another member of the group was nice enough to point out that the LVRJ had coupons each Sunday for free buffett and $20 off Angry Butcher and Big Mess BBQ. (Big shout out if that person happens to be a member here well!!)

This was something I had never given much thought to and decided to google to see if there were other deals to be had. Well as you know there's certain things you cant google no matter how you word it or you will end up with just a bunch of spam sites and coupon is one of them.

So I'm wondering if any members here have any knowledge of other such deals that may be included in the paper especially on sundays. I doubt Sam's Town is the only place taking advantage of the advertising via the paper.

Don't Stop The Carnival
  2. kkinwi

kkinwi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I recall the Stations are big Sunday advertisers. I don't remember seeing the Sam's coupon, but I kinda skim over the stuff I won't use. I buy the Sunday paper as it's my treat to read it while enjoying breakfast somewhere....it's pretty inexpensive. Hopefully a local will have better info

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pro tip...thanks!

WAY OVERDUE BREAK FROM REALITY
  4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping someone would too. It's been too long since I bought one to comment on what's currently offered. Long ago, on a budget trip, we got the Sunday LVRJ and found lots of coupons and promotions for the locals places, Sam's, Sunset, Cannery, etc, and even one for Primm. I would expect that those offered now, would mostly be those catering to locals. Not a lot for downtown or Strip properties, but if you have a car and like to do coupon runs, it could be worth your while to pick one up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bnlphan

bnlphan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will definitely be getting one next month. If no updates by then when I get back I'll post a list of what was available the week we were there so there's an idea of what to expect.

Don't Stop The Carnival
    • Like Like x 3