1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luxor Tower Premier Two Bedroom Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mistaspakles, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistaspakles

Mistaspakles Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at booking the 2BR suite at Luxor from Mlife, but it shows "Max Guests: 3". Is that right? I know you can lie at the front desk, but will they charge you if housekeeping comes in and finds a family in there?

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nah, I think that's just an error. The 1BR premier suite also lists a max occupancy of three.

3. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don’t worry about it at all! Enjoy the room and bring the whole family! You can still request a rollout bed to sleep more people

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a mistake. Two king beds = max guests at least 4.

It's a One Bedroom with a connector to a regular room.

5. Capman

Capman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appeared the Luxor was our choice - ( 2 adults , 2 - 15yr twins) and we are happy getting/paying the Tower Premier Two Bedroom Suite. I decided to call Luxor reservations to ask a question about something else.

Now, it has 1625 SQ FT- HOWEVER, Rep tells me it only allows three people. However, at the Mirage they have somewhat of the same suite with less SQ for double price that WILL allow four people.

SO , for anyone that has done this - Do I try to book for two or three people and just sneak one child in because the rep could not explain to me why, or do I not want to deal with the aggravation when i get there and book a room why do not want?

Signed, Square Footage confusion!!

6. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ignore the occupancy. There’s no hall monitor watching people counting which rooms they go
    Into. Vegas would take a hit since a lot of big parties from younger groups and even families tend to pack rooms above occupancy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't care if you have four or five guests vs 2 or 3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Decided that your wife was in charge and you weren't staying center strip? I believe that is what I remembered anyway.

As far as the room, I have never had anyone question who was in the room, though if you start asking for 5 or 6 room keys there might be some question. Also, if you request a roll away, the charge will hit you like a ton of bricks. I asked about one next door at MB and it was $40 a night. Forget that!

BTW, your family doesn't need to be at the desk with you when you check in. Send them off somewhere where the front desk cannot see 15 people standing there waiting for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't make sense why a Pyramid 2 queen room has maximum 4 guests while a Tower 2 Bedroom Suite has max 3 guests. That is an error/oversight on their part. The person you talked to on the phone was likely only reading off of their website or room details in their system and not thinking logistically.

I really don't think you would have an issue with 4 people in that booking. You only put your name and maybe your wife's name on the booking and get an extra key for your kids. For added assurance of mind, when you check-in don't have your family join you at the check-in desk. Like mikeinctown said, they can take a quick walk and meet you at the elevators or somewhere nearby.

The cleaning staff won't rat you out. You're good to book this suite without worry.

10. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just stayed in one in September. 2 king beds 4 people - no problem. As already indicated, there is one king bedroom that is in the suite - and a regular king room connecting to the suite. They won't care how many people you have. We were very happy with our stay at the Luxor. The people on the phones aren't always the best ones to get answers from. I was told I could get my keys from the kiosks they had - this was like 2 weeks before we left. They didn't have kiosks. They had a mobile check-in line.

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse!
  11. Packeral

Packeral Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as checkin goes I always pay for the VIP lounge. I think it’s 50 bucks but there is no line and free coffee and sodas and water whenever you want it. I have the cab drop me at the North entrance and the lounge is just to your right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.