1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

luggage question

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by murphy3353, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murphy3353

murphy3353 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you arrive at 8am what is your game plan for trying to get in your room or storing your luggage? Last time we got there this early the bellman didn't start working until 1pm.

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask someone. Front desk , etc. Cant determine where that happened, but that's really strange.

There's a difference between no bell services and an unstaffed bell desk. Just because bellman not working doesn't mean someone can't tag and store your bags.

I've checked into a small hotel and they sent a housekeeper to assist with luggage.

WTF?! Who Leaves LV Saturday and Flies Back Wednesday?!
    Holiday Return after 39 Months
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. murphy3353

murphy3353 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tropicana 2 months ago. We had to haul our luggage around for 4 hours! Staying at El Cortez, arriving tomorrow.

• Wow! Wow! x 4
  4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on where you're staying, but I've never had an issue with this at most Strip resorts. As @ReTriggerMe said, sometimes there just isn't someone around, but the services are still offered, you just might have to ask. I almost always use the bell desk in Vegas (much as I always check bags on flights). Shouldn't be a big problem.

5. murphy3353

murphy3353 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it was a one time occurance at the Tropicana. I asked at the front desk and they told us we had to wait. I was not happy with the Tropicana!

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a hotel REALLY could not take your bags, or get you into a room, it would be the last time I stayed there.

We only have one carry on bag each, so not too bad, but sure limits your options.

7. Bobby B

Bobby B Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try calling the hotel front desk before you leave and see if they can block a room for an early arrival. Never hurts to ask.

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    El Cortez next to the front desk there is a room where the bell people can store your bags. Just sayin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.