1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luggage on gold coast shuttle still OK?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by glock77, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glock77

glock77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at GC then moving over to Orleans for a few days. They used to allow luggage- the driver would put it in the well compartment. I only have one piece. Since they changed shuttle companies anyone have any problems with bringing luggage on shuttle? Thanks.

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've taken luggage many times and never had a problem. However, if the shuttle is full, you'll be expected to keep the luggage on your lap. I've never seen a luggage well or separate luggage compartment on those shuttles.

3. glock77

glock77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks . A few years ago
    I saw a GC driver put a woman's bag in the outside compartment near the tire area . I was asking because when GC operated the shuttle, luggage was OK. But I think last year they hired an outside company to run the shuttle so wanted to check if this company allowed luggage.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could not imagine a situation where you could not take luggage to a hotel.

5. imheids

imheids Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did it in April. Went from Orleans to GG, and the driver stated "I'm not going to the airport!" The driver carried on the luggage, wanted it kept by him at the front of the bus. This was also before noon check-out time, and the bus line was low. The bus made the rounds, ending at the Coast, we got off and he didn't carry off the luggage this time. But we tipped him well. I plan on doing this next week when we move from Orleans to the Rio.

6. glock77

glock77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks-

7. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree; HOWEVER, it's interesting to note that there's a free shuttle between Rio, Harrah's, and Bally's/Paris that plainly states online and signs by its stops "No luggage allowed on shuttle bus!" And as best I recall – they really mean it. I'm glad Boyd doesn't do likewise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.